Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is suitable for lorikeets of any size. This formulation contains vitamins, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats and minerals. Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is a dry formulation that does not require you to mix it with water. Simply give it to the birds and watch them lap it up. You can also use it to attract wild birds. The Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is pre-cooked and saves you a lot of trouble. The key features of Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food include:
- Suitable for lorikeets.
- You can also feed it to wild birds.
- It can be fed dry to the birds.
- Contains all essential nutrients, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Complete solution for your bird’s feeding requirement.
- Suitable for all sizes of lorikeets.
- Pre-cooked mix.
- Made in Australia.
Wet mix for Lorikeets & Honey Eaters. All natural ingredients pre-cooked attracts Lorikeets & Honey Eaters to your garden. Using Avione is the first step in making your backyard a bird-friendly feeding area. A few trips to other things you can do to brighten up your backyard with birds all year around
Duck & Goose Finisher is a highly nutritious food formulated to be fed to growing ducks and goslings from 6 weeks of age until kill.The diet is nutritionally balanced for essential nutrients such as protein, energy, vitamins and minerals which are essential for strong, healthy growth, feed conversion and meat yield. It is manufactured in 4mm pellet form for ease of feeding and less wastage.
Nutritional supplement for cage & aviary birds including canaries, finches, parrots & pigeons. Feed to breeding adults, weaning chicks or birds on a seed-based diet.
- Nutritionally Balanced: Formulated to meet the specific nutritional requirements of cage & aviary birds.
- Quality Protein: Whole egg, soy & whey proteins to achieve a balanced amino acid profile.
- Improved Breeding Condition: Vitamins, minerals and omega-3 & 6 to enhance egg production and chick health.
Nutrient-enriched formula for all parrots, finches, pigeons & doves. Can be fed from hatching to weaning.
- Nutritionally Balanced: High quality protein with essential amino acids (lysine, methionine) for feather and muscle growth. Enriched with omega-3 & 6, vitamins & minerals for healthy chick development.
- Improved Health: Probiotic and prebiotic for gut health, plus enzymes for enhanced digestibility.
- Easily Prepared: Smooth consistency ideal for spoon or crop-feeding.
Complete food for rearing and supplementing insectivorous and carnivorous birds. This includes magpies, kookaburras, birds of prey & seabirds.
- High Protein – 52% protein which is the highest level of any commercial bird diet .
- Calcium for Bones– balances meat and egg food mixes.
- Ideal Live Food Replacer – replicates the nutrient content of an insect or whole prey diet.
- Low in Carbohydrates – no wheat, rice or cereal fillers.