A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for kittens of all breeds. Use for orphaned kittens or when the mother’s milk is limited. Cat’s milk contains relatively high levels of protein with only moderate amounts of carbohydrate (lactose). The protein in cat’s milk contains up to 50% whey protein which is readily digestible, compared to cow’s milk which is 80% curd-forming casein. Cat’s milk also contains high levels of taurine which is an essential nutrient for the growth and development of healthy kittens. A deficiency of taurine can lead to a range of serious problems including reduced growth rates, blindness and heart failure.
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.
Epi Otic is a safe, non irritant, alcohol free ear cleanser for dogs and cats. It works to remove build up of cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal, allowing medications to penetrate more effectively, aiding the treatment of otitis externa (ear infections). Epi Otic also contains a drying agent to reduce moisture, a predisposing cause for the development of ear infections. It is suitable either for use daily prior to medicated treatments for ear infections, as well as a maintenance treatment weekly and after swimming or bathing to help prevent their recurrence.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear
Sun filter Horses, cattle, sheep, goats: Apply a thin layer each morning to exposed areas. Apply up to 3 times daily when required. Dogs: Apply up to 3 times daily. Anti-bacterial and antiseptic Apply a covering layer to damaged skin areas at least daily until healed. For dairy animals with teat and udder sores, remove any remaining Filta-Bac before milking by bathing area with warm water and mild soap, and rinse well. Apply Filta-Bac to sores immediately after milking. Wound protection Apply a covering layer to cuts, including saddle and girth sores in horses, at least daily until healed. Clean the affected area, removing any excess serum with antiseptic solution or mild soap and water and rinse well before applying Filta-Bac.
Troy Repel-X Insecticidal and Repellant Spray 500ml. Keep your pets comfy and pest-free with this insecticide! • Provides a fast killing action and offers effective repellant against fleas, flies, mosquitos and other biting insects that might harm your pet. Suitable for horses, dogs, cattle and pigs • Easy to apply, simply spray on your pet lightly in a sweeping motion from head to rear. Apply twice daily for severe infestations • Avoid contact with your pet's eyes. For animal sheds, spray the inner walls thoroughly and any other places where flies and insects settle. Re-spray if necessary
Troy Canker Ear Cleaner may aid in the treatmentof ear mites in cats and dogs. This product is an antifungal, which can help reduce the progression of a mild ear infection. This product should not be used in dogs with a ruptured ear drum - therefore always check its safety with your veterinarian before use. Ear mites are sometimes seen in very young puppies or kittens, but are rare in adult animals, therefore always seek a proper diagnosis from a veterinarian before diagnosing at home. In cases of chronic or severe infections (which can be evaluated by a bad smell, discharge from the ear, excessive itchiness in the ear, or reddening inside the ear) veterinary advice is always recommended. Cleans the ear Anti-fungal and anti-parasite ingredients Treats ear mites and ear canker Can be used to help prevent ear infections