Capstar 11.1-57kg Green 6pk
An oral treatment for fast acting knockdown of adult fleas on dogs between 11.1kg-57kg.
Capstar offers rapid and effective relief from fleas and should be used any day you find fleas on your dog. Delivered in a small tablet Capstar won’t rub or wash off, or leave a messy residue on your pet. Capstar has a rapid onset of action and will start killing fleas within 30 minutes, continuing to rapidly kill fleas for 24 hours.
Treatment can begin on any day when fleas are seen on the animal, and repeated on any subsequent day fleas are seen.
Capstar should be given orally, with or without food. No more than one treatment should be given per day.
Can be administered to dogs from 4 weeks of age and 0.5kg
- Treats and controls all major intestinal worms including roundworm, whipworm, hookworm and tapeworm (including the hydatid tapeworm)./li>
- Puppies should be treated at 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks of age, and then monthly until 6 months of age.
- Dogs over six months of age require treatment every 3 months
- Heartworm prevention for dogs
- Treats and controls roundworm and hookworm
- Monthly oral chew
- Highly palatable