Filta bac Anti-bacterial Sunscreen 120g
Horses, cattle, sheep, goats: Apply a thin layer each morning to exposed areas. Apply up to 3 times daily when required.
Dogs: Apply up to 3 times daily.
Anti-bacterial and antiseptic
Apply a covering layer to damaged skin areas at least daily until healed. For dairy animals with teat and udder sores, remove any remaining Filta-Bac before milking by bathing area with warm water and mild soap, and rinse well. Apply Filta-Bac to sores immediately after milking.
Apply a covering layer to cuts, including saddle and girth sores in horses, at least daily until healed. Clean the affected area, removing any excess serum with antiseptic solution or mild soap and water and rinse well before applying Filta-Bac.
1 in stock
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear