3 KG, 6pk
Nexgard Dog 4.1-10kg Blue
$61.99 – $104.99
NexGard is a highly effective flea and tick treatment. It contains a powerful ingredient that rapidly kills fleas and ticks on dogs, including the deadly paralysis tick. Tick paralysis can be fatal, so prevention is essential if you live in a tick area, or are planning to visit one. Paralysis ticks are found in most areas of the east coast of Australia and can be active year-round in warmer climates. Dogs usually pick up ticks in their fur when moving through long grass or scrub. Once attached, the paralysis tick feeds on your dog’s blood, while also releasing a deadly toxin. This toxin causes paralysis, beginning with a change of voice, weakness in the back legs and trouble blinking or swallowing. Without treatment the symptoms progress to paralysis of the breathing muscles, resulting in death.
Safe for use in puppies over 2kg from 8 weeks of age. Please note that Nexgard does not protect against hydatid tapeworm.
Just one dose of Simparica Trio provides triple protectionTasty liver flavoured chew that dogs will love Can be given with or without food Can be given from 8 weeks of age Suitable for dogs from as little as 1.25kg 100% effective at preventing heartworm disease
- Treats and controls all major intestinal worms including roundworm, whipworm, hookworm and tapeworm (including the hydatid tapeworm)./li>
- Puppies should be treated at 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks of age, and then monthly until 6 months of age.
- Dogs over six months of age require treatment every 3 months
- Heartworm prevention for dogs
- Treats and controls roundworm and hookworm
- Monthly oral chew
- Highly palatable