Troy Ear Canker Drops 20ml
Troy Canker Ear Cleaner may aid in the treatmentof ear mites in cats and dogs. This product is an antifungal, which can help reduce the progression of a mild ear infection. This product should not be used in dogs with a ruptured ear drum – therefore always check its safety with your veterinarian before use. Ear mites are sometimes seen in very young puppies or kittens, but are rare in adult animals, therefore always seek a proper diagnosis from a veterinarian before diagnosing at home. In cases of chronic or severe infections (which can be evaluated by a bad smell, discharge from the ear, excessive itchiness in the ear, or reddening inside the ear) veterinary advice is always recommended.
Cleans the ear
Anti-fungal and anti-parasite ingredients
Treats ear mites and ear canker
Can be used to help prevent ear infections
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear