Clip Lamp Fixture GYPR
A versatile lamp that can be attached to an enclosure with the included clip to provide heat or light to reptiles or other pets when the appropriate globe is inserted.
$14.99 – $44.99
Natural look integrates into any forest style terrarium - Smooth interior is easy to clean and reduces bacteria build-up - Made from food grade resin - Stable, weighted design is not easily tipped over Size: X-Small (11 x 8.7 x 2.8cm), Small (15.5 x 10.5 x 3cm), Medium (19.2 x 13.5 x 4cm) & Large (23.5 x 17.5 x 5cm)
• Provides 100% hydration for insects and gives them a safe source of water during storage. The cubes decrease the risk of drowning to reduce losses • Give it to your insects daily and remove gel cubes after 3 days. Suitable for Pisces crickets, woodies, mealworms and arachnids • Keep your cute insects healthy and hydrated with Pisces Laboratories' Aquaload! • Purified rain water, seawee extract, vitamin C, calciym and vegetable colouring
Get Your Pet Right, high quality ceramic Socket with angle joint Already fitted 1.8m cable with on and off switch Recommended for use with bulbs up to 250W, ES screw-in fitting Bottom ceramic piece can be unscrewed to fit reflector domes and enclosures without un-wiring or option of use with angle joint.
The Simple-Stat is a basic On/Off thermostat providing accurate temperature control when paired with a range of heating devices.
- Temperature set in one degree increments
- Temperature display range: 0-60 degrees Celsius
Suitable for snake breeds similar to; the green tree, carpet, children's pythons, blue-tongue lizards and some geckos • Cypress absorbs large amounts of moisture and readily allows evaporation, translating to higher humidity within the enclosure while avoiding damp bedding • This lightweight bedding features a naturally mould resistant that your reptile friends will love! • Gutload- Cereal grains, protein meals (vegetable source), fats and oils (animal and vegetable source, minerals, vitamins Calcium- Calcium Carbonate Superfood- Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed meal, natural beta carotene (carrot sauce), kale, sweet potato, tomato, beetroot, pumpkin, blueberry, blackcurrant, blackberry, strawberry, raspberry DETAILS Base Material: 100% Australian Cypress Band Material: 3x Bottles Gutload (40gm), Calcium (50gm), Superfood (40gm) Pack Contents: 3x Bottles Gutload (40gm), Calcium (50gm), Superfood (40gm)
MAC Mite Insecticide Spray is a safe and fast-acting treatment for the control of live snake mites in reptile enclosures. To use, remove your reptile, food and water bowls from the enclosure and spray the enclosure for 5 seconds. Remove and replace the substrate. Your reptile can be returned to the enclosure immediately following spraying. Repeat in 7 days.
- Treats and controls live snake mites
- Convenient aerosol spray
- Approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicine Authority (APVMA)
- Do not spray directly on pet, exposed food or bowls
- Not suitable for use with frogs or geckos
$79.99 – $84.99
$14.99 – $44.99
Natural look integrates into any forest style terrarium - Smooth interior is easy to clean and reduces bacteria build-up - Made from food grade resin - Stable, weighted design is not easily tipped over Size: X-Small (10.5 x 7.5 x 3cm), Small (15.5 x 11.7 x 3.8cm), Medium (19.2 x 13.5 x 4cm) & Large (23.5 x 17.5 x 5cm)