- The original and best! A fun chew and scratch toy.
- Made from pet safe materials including seagrass and corn leaf.
- Hours of fun for our bunny!, Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and rats climbing, scratching, chewing, or just as a pet house decoration.
- Easy to attract pet’s attention with bright color, promote interaction between pet and ours.
- Size: 3.93×3.14×10.6inch / 10X8X27cm,Package Included: 1 x Pet Climbing Tree and 1 x Straw round basin.
We’re pleased to present new additions to our Snuggles range: four designs with our exclusive Carrot print. All designs feature tough, durable polyester fabrics and two also have a gorgeous, super soft plush trim or lining. The "Bee Hive" bed doubles up as a hooded bed or snuggle cup. All are sized for Guinea pigs, ferrets, rats and dwarf rabbits. Suitable for hand-washing only
We’re pleased to present new additions to our Snuggles range: four designs with our exclusive Carrot print. All designs feature tough, durable polyester fabrics and two also have a gorgeous, super soft plush trim or lining. The "Bee Hive" bed doubles up as a hooded bed or snuggle cup and the Fabric Tunnel has stitched in Velcro tabs to allow two or more to be joined together. All are sized for Guinea pigs, ferrets, rats and dwarf rabbits. Suitable for hand-washing only
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.
- Activity toys for small animals, especially those made of natural materials, have become one of our biggest success stories
- we have created unique and innovative designs that appeal both to consumer and pet
- our Play `n’ Climb Kits are glue-free wooden construction kits for smaller rodents and are supplied as four different designs in a shelf-ready tray
Sun filter Horses, cattle, sheep, goats: Apply a thin layer each morning to exposed areas. Apply up to 3 times daily when required. Dogs: Apply up to 3 times daily. Anti-bacterial and antiseptic Apply a covering layer to damaged skin areas at least daily until healed. For dairy animals with teat and udder sores, remove any remaining Filta-Bac before milking by bathing area with warm water and mild soap, and rinse well. Apply Filta-Bac to sores immediately after milking. Wound protection Apply a covering layer to cuts, including saddle and girth sores in horses, at least daily until healed. Clean the affected area, removing any excess serum with antiseptic solution or mild soap and water and rinse well before applying Filta-Bac.