Cetrigen Anti-bacterial Wound Spray 100g
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.
Out of stock
$15.99 – $49.99
A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for puppies of all breeds. Use for orphaned pups or when the mother’s milk is limited. Dog milk has a high concentration of solids, with elevated fat and protein levels. However it is relatively low in carbohydrate (lactose), with some puppies developing lactose-intolerance when fed formulas based on cow’s milk. The high fat content of dog milk means that it has about twice the energy density of cow’s milk. This nutrient-rich milk supports the rapid growth rate of puppies. The type of fats present in the milk are important, with puppies developing best on milk containing adequate levels of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids such as EPA, DHA and linoleic acid.
Troy Repel-X Insecticidal and Repellant Spray 500ml. Keep your pets comfy and pest-free with this insecticide! • Provides a fast killing action and offers effective repellant against fleas, flies, mosquitos and other biting insects that might harm your pet. Suitable for horses, dogs, cattle and pigs • Easy to apply, simply spray on your pet lightly in a sweeping motion from head to rear. Apply twice daily for severe infestations • Avoid contact with your pet's eyes. For animal sheds, spray the inner walls thoroughly and any other places where flies and insects settle. Re-spray if necessary
L-Tryptophan and thiamine to assist in the management and reduction of stress and anxiety in companion canines. Non-drowsy, non-sedative action helps combat anxiety and stress naturally. Flavoured with fresh Australian lamb, chicken and kangaroo, with no artifical binders, colours or flavours. Grain free.
Rose-Hip Vital Canine is an exciting and innovative clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory AND immune system support for treating inflammation, maintaining healthy joints, supplementing nutrition and improving performance. Made from pure and natural rosehips manufactured with patented processes and containing the active compound GOPO, Rose-Hip Vital Canine is a scientifically and clinically tested plant-based ant-inflammatory, antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C. Use in pregnant and lactating animals is not recommended as safety has not been established.
Troy Canker Ear Cleaner may aid in the treatmentof ear mites in cats and dogs. This product is an antifungal, which can help reduce the progression of a mild ear infection. This product should not be used in dogs with a ruptured ear drum - therefore always check its safety with your veterinarian before use. Ear mites are sometimes seen in very young puppies or kittens, but are rare in adult animals, therefore always seek a proper diagnosis from a veterinarian before diagnosing at home. In cases of chronic or severe infections (which can be evaluated by a bad smell, discharge from the ear, excessive itchiness in the ear, or reddening inside the ear) veterinary advice is always recommended. Cleans the ear Anti-fungal and anti-parasite ingredients Treats ear mites and ear canker Can be used to help prevent ear infections
$23.99 – $39.99
Epi Otic is a safe, non irritant, alcohol free ear cleanser for dogs and cats. It works to remove build up of cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal, allowing medications to penetrate more effectively, aiding the treatment of otitis externa (ear infections). Epi Otic also contains a drying agent to reduce moisture, a predisposing cause for the development of ear infections. It is suitable either for use daily prior to medicated treatments for ear infections, as well as a maintenance treatment weekly and after swimming or bathing to help prevent their recurrence.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear