1 KG, 215g
Cat Milk Replacer Wombaroo
$15.99 – $60.00
A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for kittens of all breeds. Use for orphaned kittens or when the mother’s milk is limited.
Cat’s milk contains relatively high levels of protein with only moderate amounts of carbohydrate (lactose). The protein in cat’s milk contains up to 50% whey protein which is readily digestible, compared to cow’s milk which is 80% curd-forming casein. Cat’s milk also contains high levels of taurine which is an essential nutrient for the growth and development of healthy kittens. A deficiency of taurine can lead to a range of serious problems including reduced growth rates, blindness and heart failure.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.