1 KG, 215g
Dog Milk Replacer Wombaroo
$15.99 – $49.99
A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for puppies of all breeds. Use for orphaned pups or when the mother’s milk is limited.
Dog milk has a high concentration of solids, with elevated fat and protein levels. However it is relatively low in carbohydrate (lactose), with some puppies developing lactose-intolerance when fed formulas based on cow’s milk. The high fat content of dog milk means that it has about twice the energy density of cow’s milk. This nutrient-rich milk supports the rapid growth rate of puppies. The type of fats present in the milk are important, with puppies developing best on milk containing adequate levels of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids such as EPA, DHA and linoleic acid.
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear