Rose Hip Vital Canine 500g
Rose-Hip Vital Canine is an exciting and innovative clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory AND immune system support for treating inflammation, maintaining healthy joints, supplementing nutrition and improving performance.
Made from pure and natural rosehips manufactured with patented processes and containing the active compound GOPO, Rose-Hip Vital Canine is a scientifically and clinically tested plant-based ant-inflammatory, antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C.
Use in pregnant and lactating animals is not recommended as safety has not been established.
- Contains antiseptic to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds and protect wounds from infection
- Two powerful insecticides repel insects, protecting wounds from insect associated damage
- Suitable for use on all animals
- Purple dye ensures full wound coverage
- Wound healing due to anti-bacterial action.
- Preventing insect infestation of wounds and repelling insects from wounds.
- Helps to control fly strike.
- Complete wound coverage – purple dye in CETRIGEN shows the extent and coverage of the area being treated.
- Multi-species use.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear