Frontline Spray 100ml
Frontline Spray is a topical spray for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations on cats and dogs, including the deadly Paralysis tick.
Controls Paralysis tick when applied every 3 weeks.
Controls adult fleas when applied every 4 to 12 weeks.
Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied monthly.
- Heartworm prevention for dogs
- Treats and controls roundworm and hookworm
- Monthly oral chew
- Highly palatable
Just one dose of Simparica Trio provides triple protectionTasty liver flavoured chew that dogs will love Can be given with or without food Can be given from 8 weeks of age Suitable for dogs from as little as 1.25kg 100% effective at preventing heartworm disease
- Treats and controls all major intestinal worms including roundworm, whipworm, hookworm and tapeworm (including the hydatid tapeworm)./li>
- Puppies should be treated at 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks of age, and then monthly until 6 months of age.
- Dogs over six months of age require treatment every 3 months