2 KG, 350 G
Vetafarm Nutriblend Mini
$14.99 – $39.99
Completely balanced, multi-coloured extruded pellet diet designed to meet the particular dietary needs of most parrots.
Recommended for: Australian and Asiatic Parrots
Also suitable for: Exotic Parrots (e.g. South American Parrots)
Can use with: Nutriblend Pellets are a complete diet, however the higher demands of the breeding season may require some additional nutrition be added to the birds diet.
Key features: Fruit flavoured, multi-coloured pellets promote better acceptance by seed eating birds. Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season.
Extrusion cooked pellets offer a palatable, balanced diet that maintains birds at a healthy weight. Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition.
- Nutritionally Balanced: Formulated to meet the specific nutritional requirements of cage & aviary birds.
- Quality Protein: Whole egg, soy & whey proteins to achieve a balanced amino acid profile.
- Improved Breeding Condition: Vitamins, minerals and omega-3 & 6 to enhance egg production and chick health.
- Complete, low-iron diet for Eclectus parrots and other frugivores.
- Uniquely Extruded to unlock natural flavours, improve digestibility and ensure food safety.
- Made with real ingredients and no artifical colours or by-products.
- Designed by avian veterinarians and nutritionists.
- Suitable for lorikeets.
- You can also feed it to wild birds.
- It can be fed dry to the birds.
- Contains all essential nutrients, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Complete solution for your bird’s feeding requirement.
- Suitable for all sizes of lorikeets.
- Pre-cooked mix.
- Made in Australia.