Malaseb shampoo is specifically formulated to help treat skin conditions such as Sebborrhoeic Dermatitis (bacterial skin infection) and Dermatophytosis (ringworm). Malaseb can be used for the treatment of skin conditions in dogs and cats. It helps to remove dirt, scaly skin and grease whilst killing cutaneous micro-organisms that often cause dermatitis. This bottle contains ingredients that act as an antifungal and antibacterial treatment that will not strip the natural oils from the coat or skin. Treats dermatitis, fungal and bacterial infections that target the skin.
A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for puppies of all breeds. Use for orphaned pups or when the mother’s milk is limited. Dog milk has a high concentration of solids, with elevated fat and protein levels. However it is relatively low in carbohydrate (lactose), with some puppies developing lactose-intolerance when fed formulas based on cow’s milk. The high fat content of dog milk means that it has about twice the energy density of cow’s milk. This nutrient-rich milk supports the rapid growth rate of puppies. The type of fats present in the milk are important, with puppies developing best on milk containing adequate levels of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids such as EPA, DHA and linoleic acid.
Epi Otic is a safe, non irritant, alcohol free ear cleanser for dogs and cats. It works to remove build up of cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal, allowing medications to penetrate more effectively, aiding the treatment of otitis externa (ear infections). Epi Otic also contains a drying agent to reduce moisture, a predisposing cause for the development of ear infections. It is suitable either for use daily prior to medicated treatments for ear infections, as well as a maintenance treatment weekly and after swimming or bathing to help prevent their recurrence.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear
Fido’s Everyday Shampoo is a gentle, soap-free and hypoallergenic shampoo that can be used regularly on both cats and dogs. This shampoo suspends dirt in the coat for easy rinsing as well as moisturising the skin at the same time. Gentle, hypoallergenic shampoo. Soap-free. Contains Genuine Fido’s Fragrance (GFF) for a pleasant perfume smell.