5.5" Dome -Small, 8.5" Dome – Medium
Clip Lamp with Basket Angle Joint Reflector Dome GYPR
$79.99 – $84.99
- The Angle joint reflector dome is made of heavy gauge painted aluminium
- On/Off switch
Size: 5.5″ (suitable for globes up to 75W), 8.5″ (suitable for globes up to 100W)
SKU: N/A Category: Accessories
$14.99 – $44.99
Natural look integrates into any forest style terrarium - Smooth interior is easy to clean and reduces bacteria build-up - Made from food grade resin - Stable, weighted design is not easily tipped over Size: X-Small (11 x 8.7 x 2.8cm), Small (15.5 x 10.5 x 3cm), Medium (19.2 x 13.5 x 4cm) & Large (23.5 x 17.5 x 5cm)
Get Your Pet Right, high quality ceramic Socket with angle joint Already fitted 1.8m cable with on and off switch Recommended for use with bulbs up to 250W, ES screw-in fitting Bottom ceramic piece can be unscrewed to fit reflector domes and enclosures without un-wiring or option of use with angle joint.
The Simple-Stat is a basic On/Off thermostat providing accurate temperature control when paired with a range of heating devices.
- Temperature set in one degree increments
- Temperature display range: 0-60 degrees Celsius
MAC Mite Insecticide Spray is a safe and fast-acting treatment for the control of live snake mites in reptile enclosures. To use, remove your reptile, food and water bowls from the enclosure and spray the enclosure for 5 seconds. Remove and replace the substrate. Your reptile can be returned to the enclosure immediately following spraying. Repeat in 7 days.
- Treats and controls live snake mites
- Convenient aerosol spray
- Approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicine Authority (APVMA)
- Do not spray directly on pet, exposed food or bowls
- Not suitable for use with frogs or geckos
$14.99 – $44.99
Natural look integrates into any forest style terrarium - Smooth interior is easy to clean and reduces bacteria build-up - Made from food grade resin - Stable, weighted design is not easily tipped over Size: X-Small (10.5 x 7.5 x 3cm), Small (15.5 x 11.7 x 3.8cm), Medium (19.2 x 13.5 x 4cm) & Large (23.5 x 17.5 x 5cm)
• Provides 100% hydration for insects and gives them a safe source of water during storage. The cubes decrease the risk of drowning to reduce losses • Give it to your insects daily and remove gel cubes after 3 days. Suitable for Pisces crickets, woodies, mealworms and arachnids • Keep your cute insects healthy and hydrated with Pisces Laboratories' Aquaload! • Purified rain water, seawee extract, vitamin C, calciym and vegetable colouring
Suitable for snake breeds similar to; the green tree, carpet, children's pythons, blue-tongue lizards and some geckos • Cypress absorbs large amounts of moisture and readily allows evaporation, translating to higher humidity within the enclosure while avoiding damp bedding • This lightweight bedding features a naturally mould resistant that your reptile friends will love! • Gutload- Cereal grains, protein meals (vegetable source), fats and oils (animal and vegetable source, minerals, vitamins Calcium- Calcium Carbonate Superfood- Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed meal, natural beta carotene (carrot sauce), kale, sweet potato, tomato, beetroot, pumpkin, blueberry, blackcurrant, blackberry, strawberry, raspberry DETAILS Base Material: 100% Australian Cypress Band Material: 3x Bottles Gutload (40gm), Calcium (50gm), Superfood (40gm) Pack Contents: 3x Bottles Gutload (40gm), Calcium (50gm), Superfood (40gm)