1 KG, 500g
Egg & Biscuit Passwell
$14.99 – $19.99
Nutritional supplement for cage & aviary birds including canaries, finches, parrots & pigeons. Feed to breeding adults, weaning chicks or birds on a seed-based diet.
- Nutritionally Balanced: Formulated to meet the specific nutritional requirements of cage & aviary birds.
- Quality Protein: Whole egg, soy & whey proteins to achieve a balanced amino acid profile.
- Improved Breeding Condition: Vitamins, minerals and omega-3 & 6 to enhance egg production and chick health.
SKU: N/A Category: Food
Complete food for rearing and supplementing insectivorous and carnivorous birds. This includes magpies, kookaburras, birds of prey & seabirds.
- High Protein – 52% protein which is the highest level of any commercial bird diet .
- Calcium for Bones– balances meat and egg food mixes.
- Ideal Live Food Replacer – replicates the nutrient content of an insect or whole prey diet.
- Low in Carbohydrates – no wheat, rice or cereal fillers.
$19.99 – $39.99
Nutrient-enriched formula for all parrots, finches, pigeons & doves. Can be fed from hatching to weaning.
- Nutritionally Balanced: High quality protein with essential amino acids (lysine, methionine) for feather and muscle growth. Enriched with omega-3 & 6, vitamins & minerals for healthy chick development.
- Improved Health: Probiotic and prebiotic for gut health, plus enzymes for enhanced digestibility.
- Easily Prepared: Smooth consistency ideal for spoon or crop-feeding.
$15.99 – $34.99
Completely balanced extruded pellets suitable as a balanced diet for all parrots. The inclusion of 5% real fruit and 5% fresh nuts mixed through the pellets provides variety and is a great source of enrichment when compared to plain pellet diets. Recommended for: All parrots, particularly pet birds Also suitable for: Breeding parrots Can use with: Parrot Essentials is a complete diet; no additional dietary supplementation is necessary. If using Parrot Essentials for exotic breeding pairs, additional calcium source such as D’nutrical is welcome addition. Fruits and vegetables should be given as behavioural enrichment. Key features: Vetafarm pellets are veterinary formulated to provide complete nutrition and balance in the diet, however they often offer little variety to the diet. Parrot Essentials covers both of these crucial areas by supplying the balance needed for optimum health, while also offering variety into the daily diet with the inclusion of quality first grade fruit harvested from the Mildura Riverlands and a pinch of Almond pieces from northwest Victoria. Variety, balance and absolutely irresistible flavours all in one – without the use of added colours!
A completely balanced, colourful extruded pellet diet, designed to meet the dietary needs of most parrots. This mess - free formulation, helps to reduce waste and contains fruit flavoured pellets to appeal to most parrots. Key Points
- Contains all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and calcium for a maintenance diet
- May need additional supplementation, if fed during breeding season
- Pellet size available in Mini, Small and Large
- Reduces mess and waste
- Fruit flavoured for an attractive taste