2 KG, 350 G
Vetafarm Nectar Pellets
$14.99 – $39.99
Completely balanced extruded pellet diet
specifically designed to meet the particular dietary needs of Loris/Lorikeets.
Recommended for: Australian and Exotic Loris/Lorikeets, especially suited to pet birds in mess sensitive areas but is also used in aviary birds to reduce mess and waste.
Can use with: Nectar Pellets are a complete diet; no additional dietary supplementation is necessary. Blossom Nectar, Fruits and Vegetables can be given as behavioural enrichment.
Key features: Significantly reduces mess, waste and cost of feeding Loris/Lorikeets.
Effectively stops Loris/Lorikeets from squirting messy droppings. Low sugar diet containing scientifically balanced nutrition replicating the diet Lori/Lorikeets eat naturally.
Keeps Loris/Lorikeets in a healthy weight range. Supports breeding birds and ensures optimum nutrition for young. Supplies all essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and calcium for a long healthy life. Apple flavoured for an attractive taste.
- Contains all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and calcium for a maintenance diet
- May need additional supplementation, if fed during breeding season
- Pellet size available in Mini, Small and Large
- Reduces mess and waste
- Fruit flavoured for an attractive taste
- Complete, low-iron diet for Eclectus parrots and other frugivores.
- Uniquely Extruded to unlock natural flavours, improve digestibility and ensure food safety.
- Made with real ingredients and no artifical colours or by-products.
- Designed by avian veterinarians and nutritionists.
- High Protein – 52% protein which is the highest level of any commercial bird diet .
- Calcium for Bones– balances meat and egg food mixes.
- Ideal Live Food Replacer – replicates the nutrient content of an insect or whole prey diet.
- Low in Carbohydrates – no wheat, rice or cereal fillers.