Insectivore Rearing Mix Wombaroo 250g
Complete food for rearing and supplementing insectivorous and carnivorous birds.
This includes magpies, kookaburras, birds of prey & seabirds.
- High Protein – 52% protein which is the highest level of any commercial bird diet .
- Calcium for Bones– balances meat and egg food mixes.
- Ideal Live Food Replacer – replicates the nutrient content of an insect or whole prey diet.
- Low in Carbohydrates – no wheat, rice or cereal fillers.
$14.99 – $39.99
Completely balanced, multi-coloured extruded pellet diet designed to meet the particular dietary needs of most parrots. Recommended for: Australian and Asiatic Parrots Also suitable for: Exotic Parrots (e.g. South American Parrots) Can use with: Nutriblend Pellets are a complete diet, however the higher demands of the breeding season may require some additional nutrition be added to the birds diet. Key features: Fruit flavoured, multi-coloured pellets promote better acceptance by seed eating birds. Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season. Extrusion cooked pellets offer a palatable, balanced diet that maintains birds at a healthy weight. Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition.
$17.99 – $34.99
Completely balanced extruded pellet diet specifically designed to meet the particular dietary needs of South American Parrots. Recommended for: South American Mix is recommended for small to medium South American Parrots such as Conures and Amazons. South American Mix can be used for any pet or breeding South American Bird. Also suitable for: Australian and Asiatic Parrots Can use with: South American Mix are complete diets; no additional dietary supplementation is necessary. Fruits and Vegetables can be given as behavioural enrichment. Pellet Size: 8mm Key features: Includes specific amino acids and proteins required by South American Parrots. Completely balanced extrusion cooked diet. Contains fresh nuts to appeal to exotic parrots and replicate their natural diet. Contains all necessary nutrition required for general year round maintenance and increased fatty acids, protein, vitamins and calcium to support egg production, young bird growth and general breeding success.
$11.99 – $37.99
Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is suitable for lorikeets of any size. This formulation contains vitamins, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats and minerals. Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is a dry formulation that does not require you to mix it with water. Simply give it to the birds and watch them lap it up. You can also use it to attract wild birds. The Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is pre-cooked and saves you a lot of trouble. The key features of Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food include:
- Suitable for lorikeets.
- You can also feed it to wild birds.
- It can be fed dry to the birds.
- Contains all essential nutrients, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Complete solution for your bird’s feeding requirement.
- Suitable for all sizes of lorikeets.
- Pre-cooked mix.
- Made in Australia.
$19.99 – $39.99
Nutrient-enriched formula for all parrots, finches, pigeons & doves. Can be fed from hatching to weaning.
- Nutritionally Balanced: High quality protein with essential amino acids (lysine, methionine) for feather and muscle growth. Enriched with omega-3 & 6, vitamins & minerals for healthy chick development.
- Improved Health: Probiotic and prebiotic for gut health, plus enzymes for enhanced digestibility.
- Easily Prepared: Smooth consistency ideal for spoon or crop-feeding.