1 KG, 2 KG
Plain Canary Seed MP
$8.99 – $15.99
Plain canary seed is an important element in the diet of all canaries, but must be used in conjunction with other seeds for a complete diet.
SKU: N/A Category: Food
$19.99 – $39.99
Nutrient-enriched formula for all parrots, finches, pigeons & doves. Can be fed from hatching to weaning.
- Nutritionally Balanced: High quality protein with essential amino acids (lysine, methionine) for feather and muscle growth. Enriched with omega-3 & 6, vitamins & minerals for healthy chick development.
- Improved Health: Probiotic and prebiotic for gut health, plus enzymes for enhanced digestibility.
- Easily Prepared: Smooth consistency ideal for spoon or crop-feeding.
A completely balanced, colourful extruded pellet diet, designed to meet the dietary needs of most parrots. This mess - free formulation, helps to reduce waste and contains fruit flavoured pellets to appeal to most parrots. Key Points
- Contains all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and calcium for a maintenance diet
- May need additional supplementation, if fed during breeding season
- Pellet size available in Mini, Small and Large
- Reduces mess and waste
- Fruit flavoured for an attractive taste
$14.99 – $19.99
Nutritional supplement for cage & aviary birds including canaries, finches, parrots & pigeons. Feed to breeding adults, weaning chicks or birds on a seed-based diet.
- Nutritionally Balanced: Formulated to meet the specific nutritional requirements of cage & aviary birds.
- Quality Protein: Whole egg, soy & whey proteins to achieve a balanced amino acid profile.
- Improved Breeding Condition: Vitamins, minerals and omega-3 & 6 to enhance egg production and chick health.
$15.99 – $34.99
Completely balanced extruded pellets suitable as a balanced diet for all parrots. The inclusion of 5% real fruit and 5% fresh nuts mixed through the pellets provides variety and is a great source of enrichment when compared to plain pellet diets. Recommended for: All parrots, particularly pet birds Also suitable for: Breeding parrots Can use with: Parrot Essentials is a complete diet; no additional dietary supplementation is necessary. If using Parrot Essentials for exotic breeding pairs, additional calcium source such as D’nutrical is welcome addition. Fruits and vegetables should be given as behavioural enrichment. Key features: Vetafarm pellets are veterinary formulated to provide complete nutrition and balance in the diet, however they often offer little variety to the diet. Parrot Essentials covers both of these crucial areas by supplying the balance needed for optimum health, while also offering variety into the daily diet with the inclusion of quality first grade fruit harvested from the Mildura Riverlands and a pinch of Almond pieces from northwest Victoria. Variety, balance and absolutely irresistible flavours all in one – without the use of added colours!
- Complete, low-iron diet for Eclectus parrots and other frugivores.
- Uniquely Extruded to unlock natural flavours, improve digestibility and ensure food safety.
- Made with real ingredients and no artifical colours or by-products.
- Designed by avian veterinarians and nutritionists.
$14.99 – $34.99
Completely balanced extruded pellet diet specifically designed to meet the particular dietary needs of most parrots. Maintenance Pellets are designed to provide all the nutrition necessary for the long and healthy life of aviary and pet parrots. The elements needed for full feather production, muscle activity and gut function are all included in this diet. Addition of other nutrients and supplements is not necessary. Key features: Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season. Extrusion cooked pellets offer a palatable, balanced diet that maintains birds at a healthy weight without excess fat disposition. Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer, healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition.
$11.99 – $37.99
Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is suitable for lorikeets of any size. This formulation contains vitamins, proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats and minerals. Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is a dry formulation that does not require you to mix it with water. Simply give it to the birds and watch them lap it up. You can also use it to attract wild birds. The Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food is pre-cooked and saves you a lot of trouble. The key features of Avione Lorikeets Rearing Condition Food include:
- Suitable for lorikeets.
- You can also feed it to wild birds.
- It can be fed dry to the birds.
- Contains all essential nutrients, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Complete solution for your bird’s feeding requirement.
- Suitable for all sizes of lorikeets.
- Pre-cooked mix.
- Made in Australia.