Aloveen range can be used at any age on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Its oatmeal formula ensures a soothing effect and leaves your pets coat feeling replenished and clean. Dogs and cats with normal skin will benefit from: Clean skin and fur thanks to the gently foaming shampoo base The soap-free pH balanced formula that allows them to retain their natural coat oils A glossy coat thanks to the inclusion of emollients and moisturisers Aloveen is also ideal for dog and cats with allergies who often suffer from dry and itchy skin. The Aloveen formula can drastically reduce your pets discomfort through its soothing ingredients. Aloveen is designed to be left on the coat for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
Malaseb shampoo is specifically formulated to help treat skin conditions such as Sebborrhoeic Dermatitis (bacterial skin infection) and Dermatophytosis (ringworm). Malaseb can be used for the treatment of skin conditions in dogs and cats. It helps to remove dirt, scaly skin and grease whilst killing cutaneous micro-organisms that often cause dermatitis. This bottle contains ingredients that act as an antifungal and antibacterial treatment that will not strip the natural oils from the coat or skin. Treats dermatitis, fungal and bacterial infections that target the skin.
A nutritionally balanced milk substitute for puppies of all breeds. Use for orphaned pups or when the mother’s milk is limited. Dog milk has a high concentration of solids, with elevated fat and protein levels. However it is relatively low in carbohydrate (lactose), with some puppies developing lactose-intolerance when fed formulas based on cow’s milk. The high fat content of dog milk means that it has about twice the energy density of cow’s milk. This nutrient-rich milk supports the rapid growth rate of puppies. The type of fats present in the milk are important, with puppies developing best on milk containing adequate levels of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids such as EPA, DHA and linoleic acid.
Duck & Goose Finisher is a highly nutritious food formulated to be fed to growing ducks and goslings from 6 weeks of age until kill.The diet is nutritionally balanced for essential nutrients such as protein, energy, vitamins and minerals which are essential for strong, healthy growth, feed conversion and meat yield. It is manufactured in 4mm pellet form for ease of feeding and less wastage.
Nutritional supplement for cage & aviary birds including canaries, finches, parrots & pigeons. Feed to breeding adults, weaning chicks or birds on a seed-based diet.
- Nutritionally Balanced: Formulated to meet the specific nutritional requirements of cage & aviary birds.
- Quality Protein: Whole egg, soy & whey proteins to achieve a balanced amino acid profile.
- Improved Breeding Condition: Vitamins, minerals and omega-3 & 6 to enhance egg production and chick health.
Epi Otic is a safe, non irritant, alcohol free ear cleanser for dogs and cats. It works to remove build up of cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal, allowing medications to penetrate more effectively, aiding the treatment of otitis externa (ear infections). Epi Otic also contains a drying agent to reduce moisture, a predisposing cause for the development of ear infections. It is suitable either for use daily prior to medicated treatments for ear infections, as well as a maintenance treatment weekly and after swimming or bathing to help prevent their recurrence.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear