1 KG, 2 KG, 5 KG
Chicken Crumble/Starter MP
$6.50 – $12.99
Chick Starter is suitable for chicks from 0-8 weeks of age.
This product gives your birds a full diet to ensure healthy development. Ideal levels of protein and assists in healthy digestion.
SKU: N/A Category: Food
Complete food for rearing and supplementing insectivorous and carnivorous birds. This includes magpies, kookaburras, birds of prey & seabirds.
- High Protein – 52% protein which is the highest level of any commercial bird diet .
- Calcium for Bones– balances meat and egg food mixes.
- Ideal Live Food Replacer – replicates the nutrient content of an insect or whole prey diet.
- Low in Carbohydrates – no wheat, rice or cereal fillers.
$19.99 – $39.99
Nutrient-enriched formula for all parrots, finches, pigeons & doves. Can be fed from hatching to weaning.
- Nutritionally Balanced: High quality protein with essential amino acids (lysine, methionine) for feather and muscle growth. Enriched with omega-3 & 6, vitamins & minerals for healthy chick development.
- Improved Health: Probiotic and prebiotic for gut health, plus enzymes for enhanced digestibility.
- Easily Prepared: Smooth consistency ideal for spoon or crop-feeding.
$17.99 – $39.99
Completely balanced, low sugar diet specifically designed to meet the particular dietary needs of pet and breeding Lori/Lorikeets. Contains added Blueberry to ensure maximum taste and acceptability without excess sugar. Golden Lori Rice formula contains scientifically balanced nutrition, which replicates natural diet of Lori/Lorikeets. Keeps Loris/Lorikeets in a healthy weight range. Supports breeding birds and ensures optimum nutrition for young. Supplies all of the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and calcium to ensure your birds have a long healthy life. Recommended for: Australian and Exotic Loris/Lorikeets
$17.99 – $34.99
Completely balanced extruded pellet diet specifically designed to meet the particular dietary needs of South American Parrots. Recommended for: South American Mix is recommended for small to medium South American Parrots such as Conures and Amazons. South American Mix can be used for any pet or breeding South American Bird. Also suitable for: Australian and Asiatic Parrots Can use with: South American Mix are complete diets; no additional dietary supplementation is necessary. Fruits and Vegetables can be given as behavioural enrichment. Pellet Size: 8mm Key features: Includes specific amino acids and proteins required by South American Parrots. Completely balanced extrusion cooked diet. Contains fresh nuts to appeal to exotic parrots and replicate their natural diet. Contains all necessary nutrition required for general year round maintenance and increased fatty acids, protein, vitamins and calcium to support egg production, young bird growth and general breeding success.
A completely balanced, colourful extruded pellet diet, designed to meet the dietary needs of most parrots. This mess - free formulation, helps to reduce waste and contains fruit flavoured pellets to appeal to most parrots. Key Points
- Contains all the essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and calcium for a maintenance diet
- May need additional supplementation, if fed during breeding season
- Pellet size available in Mini, Small and Large
- Reduces mess and waste
- Fruit flavoured for an attractive taste